One of our top-selling colors, Tortoise harkens back to the popular acrylic blend from the 30s and 40s. A balanced blend of browns and tans, Tortoise has the elegance of yesteryear while still very much being a modern pen.
- A comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size available in extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic made with a “tortoise” mix of colors and a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure providing a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink filled by a cartridge of ink or converter (which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle)
- Sleek palladium clip providing a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to one’s shirt pocket
- Available in Gold or Chrome Trim
- Available in both Standard and Oversized models
- The Estie is also available with an engineered MV Nib Adaptor (sold separately.) The MV Adaptor delivers a vintage nib experience housed in the modern Estie. Any vintage Esterbrook nib unit is compatible with this adaptor.
Please review your submission carefully for any typos or other mistakes. Esterbrook will engrave what was submitted as it appears upon your check-out.
Note that the engraving preview is purely for illustrative purposes and the final product will be the pen you selected. The filling of the engraving (the color) will match what trim you had selected (e.g., if you selected gold, the engraving will also be gold).
Note that there may be some variation in engraving with serifs and script font.
The engraving location is on the side of the cap with the clip facing upwards. An example of this position can be found here. No substitutions on location can be made.
Please allow an additional 3 business days for manufacturing time if the engraving option is selected.